We would love to hear your feedback and thoughts. If you have ideas, questions, or want to share a picture with us of your favorite items, please contact us!
Email is the fastest way to get a response to any inquiry, including orders.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other communication:
11923 NE Sumner St
Portland, Oregon, 97220, USA
Or use the contact form above!
Additionally, the FAQ below may help
What do I do if I received the wrong order or my item(s) is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all the costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct this issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- FREE SHIPPING + TAXES INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time on our page or by emailing the customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts are shipped from our US print facility and travel via UPS to your address and tracking numbers are available.
- For non-apparel items, Due to covid-19 delays & high demand, delivery can vary and take 1 - 4 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship insured via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still unsure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in-house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.